Thursday, March 5, 2015

"Spanked By My Roommate, The Stud" by D.J. Heart

"Spanked By My Roommate, The Stud" by D.J. Heart





Title: Spanked by my Roommate, The Stud
Author: D.J. Heart
Page Count: 54
Buy Link: 


Synopsis: 


Chris, while no longer terrified of the muscular athlete that is his roommate, is nonetheless horrified when the handsome stud walks in on him watching a spanking video on his computer... of two guys. 

Fearing the worst, Chris hopes Brandon isn't too freaked out. But he's in for a pleasant surprise... 


This story features a studly football player with a thing for his roommate, light domination and muscle worship, and a cute young college student exploring his fetish for bare bottomed spankings (first with a handsome DILF he meets online, and then later with his strapping stud of a roommate). 

All characters portrayed are eighteen or above. 

Rating: 3 stars


Review:


This is a cute story about a boy who is fascinated with being spanked, Chris, the man who introduces him to it, John and the football jock Chris starts dating after being caught watching a gay spanking video. 

The story is based on a good idea and I really liked the writing style. I soon got caught up in the story because I really liked some of the characters and was left yearning for more at the end.

So why did I only give this a three star rating? I had two major problems with the story:

1. It seemed much more like a romance between John and Chris than between Brandon and Chris. Because of this, I was, even though I expected it, disappointed over the course of the book. (And I really didn't like Brandon that much ...)

2. The end seemed forced and abrupt and not much like an end at all. Maybe the author lost interest in the story? 

But I would still recommend this if you like spankings and aren't too disappointed about a somehow unfinished story.








No comments:

Post a Comment